Friday, April 13, 2012

Caffeine Free Day 4

I got up at about 4:15 on the morning of day 4. I was a little rushed to get out the door on time. I woke up about 5 times in the night.  I think some of it was from sleeping a room that I am not used to and a different bed.  At nearly 6 foot 5, I am not really a good fit for a twin bed. All in all, it was better than sleeping on the couch.
I was feeling tired in the late afternoon and looking back on it, I was more irritable than I should have been in that evening.
Someone asked me today if my experiment is working so far.  I can honestly say that I am not sure.  There has been nothing routine about my week.  I have noticed that the idea that coffee gets my day going is not accurate. I have not seen any benefit to drinking coffee that water has not been able to accomplish. Today was also the second straight day without a headache.  I ended up getting to bed at about 11.  I am looking forward to my wife feeling better. She has been miserable.

1 comment:

  1. Your wife looks forward to feeling better too and acknowledges that her husband was indeed a bit irritable....

    ReplyDelete